Drowning in color

January 5, 2011


This is an overall design quality/style that make me love this and become inspired.
  • Commemorating a historical event/raise money
  • No border
  • Nice use of color
  • Great attention to detail
  • Fabulous texture/hand drawn look
  • Simple and gets the point across
  • You can understand the poster without the saying
When you create a piece you do not want to use every color on the color wheel instead you want to limited as in the poster. Limiting the colors is what is known as a color scheme.


I loved the poster design but thought the saying detracted from the simplicity so I did a quick edit on it.  It does not look look as cluttered if you raise the bird and the guitar away from Nashville.

Special thanks to Family Tree Design for today's inspiration.
 

Pages


As an illustrator and graphic designer I see inspiration every day. I will be sharing inspiration and art reviews. One can definitely say They STOLE My Idea!!