They are America

November 30, 2013
On my search for a piece of art, a poster, from Chicago I found a wonder design group.
Anderson Design Group is right up my alley. This group produces posters and art that make you want to see America and the rest of the world. The type of illustration they do reminds of the old 1930s era campaign and style. Take a look for yourself.







Don't you just want to road trip trough the states and eat a truck stops? The design group worked with the national chain Dennie's to work  Tour of America campaign. How much more American road trip is that?

The design group  also offers posters for sale. If you buy a piece of work you better like it because most of it comes in a large format and is just right for framing.


 

Pages


As an illustrator and graphic designer I see inspiration every day. I will be sharing inspiration and art reviews. One can definitely say They STOLE My Idea!!