Having Fun

December 30, 2010
Some of you may know me from another website with the big blue pair of underwear. Yes, this is another bluelaugh production.

As a graphic designer I look at things differently than most people. I look at how pieces of art were made. The style or time period of the art and so on. Every now and again I run into a piece of art, a swatch of color, a neat design or something that may inspire me.



This year I will be posting every day one thing that inspires me to make art. Be sure to come back every day to check out my unique, one of a kind finds.

Hope this is an much as a journey for you as it is me.
 

Pages


As an illustrator and graphic designer I see inspiration every day. I will be sharing inspiration and art reviews. One can definitely say They STOLE My Idea!!