oh so smooth

January 2, 2011
                Handy Man | Posca pens and acrylic on cardboard

The artist known as Camellie inspired me for many reasons today. As you can see that this piece is not computerized but it is acrylic on cardboard.
I applaud her for the smooth even color and also the fine detail put into the Handy Man. Take note when you look at her art everything has rounded edges and no super straight lines or corners.

When I was growing up everyone had a computer. This resulted in me becoming a digital artist/illustrator/graphic designer. I know how to draw a piece then scan it in and digitally finish it which is all great if you are into computers.

Some time soon when I have money I would like to buy paints experience with textured "canvas". When I paint my strikes are not as nearly as smooth as the Handy Man. With everything it takes time and dedication.
 

Pages


As an illustrator and graphic designer I see inspiration every day. I will be sharing inspiration and art reviews. One can definitely say They STOLE My Idea!!