Remember the 90s

January 12, 2011
If you care to check out some illustrations that are so fresh you should consider French designer CUYPI . This artist has a flare for the 90s. Yes, that decade is now coming back in style by many.

CUYPI has a flair for the high gloss and you only though that could be done in paint. You may have to be with the "in-crowd" to understand some of these piece of art.

This piece screams touch me! It looks so squeaky clean like the sound of you finger against a balloon.


This must have been his idea of that he though the 90s were like. Nice cartoonie feel the work. Reminds me of something that could be wallpaper. He just says it is an EP cover.

This is my favorite. Enough said. I feel it should be a poster/print rather than a shirt, but a shit is always nice.

I can not wait for CUYPI to make some new art because he has limited quantity (if you take time to visit his site). This is one artist I would like to study and get some tips from. I guess that is why he is here for today's artist. 
 

Pages


As an illustrator and graphic designer I see inspiration every day. I will be sharing inspiration and art reviews. One can definitely say They STOLE My Idea!!