Who Are You?

January 15, 2011
Sorry I did not post yesterday. I was in so much pain yesterday I went to the in/out doctor place to get it checked out. I still got the pain but it should get better with the medication.

This one is an oldie but a goodie. How many of us remember Hanna-Barbara? Some of you may be scratching your head and asking who or what is that. Hanna-Barbara is a cartoon company from the late 50s that eventually became Cartoon Network in the early 90s.

A list of notable productions can be seen here. I hope you have a fun time traveling down memory lane.

It is always hard to come up with a new idea to market it something that people will want to watch. This must be why they stood the test of time and even made a few movies and spin off of their productions. In art it is always starts with an idea or a concept; that little doodle on the page. Think of how many spin-offs or spoofs they had throughout the years. This must mean they did something right along the way.

Comment and let me know what your favorite Hanna-Barbara production was and why.

Next time you see Birdman tell him I said "Hello".

 

Pages


As an illustrator and graphic designer I see inspiration every day. I will be sharing inspiration and art reviews. One can definitely say They STOLE My Idea!!