Cut Me Out

October 28, 2011
Do you know anything about spray paint? Well it is nothing like we use it for and it is not some lame as tool in the Microsoft Paint program. Today we look has how pint has great grphic look with stencils. You can say that you stenciled your na,e on something at one time or another. I know I have.




Take a look at this image by artist David Soukup. Do you think tht is screen printed on? Maybe lithogrph? No, that is stencil. Can your see it behind the final image! It must take the man long time with a knife to cut. In the final imge you cannot tell that it was done in this artistic method.


Another good example of his work as show here.


Again the works that must go into this. If only it was one of my many forms of art. Keep on cutting and spraying. David Soukup
 

Pages


As an illustrator and graphic designer I see inspiration every day. I will be sharing inspiration and art reviews. One can definitely say They STOLE My Idea!!