Whose World

October 29, 2011
Spencer Hansen with Blamo.












Billy the Rabbit








Micha Bear


I think I love that they are made out of wood. Did that cross your mind when looking at these art figures?
To me I would like wood if it looked like this; smooth and classic.

Do not know if I am big into wood unless it is faux wood. Must be because I just have a feeling it should be. These items have so much detail in the wood that it is simple. It works. For me, I have never had an urban toy or art/collector toy that pulled me in a much as these did. I think I would love to live in the world of Blamo. Shrink me down.


 

Pages


As an illustrator and graphic designer I see inspiration every day. I will be sharing inspiration and art reviews. One can definitely say They STOLE My Idea!!