Don't Eat The Food

January 22, 2011
Your parents always told you not to play with your food. As I am on the path to weight loss here are some fun ways that play with food.

With the classics and a more sophistic way try one of these cutting boards.

Do you have an idea what foods are being used to create Marilyn? What about the tomato lips? Onions for the hair. How great!


Here comes a singing classic; Elvis. Peas for his his jump suit, How clever is the eggplant hair.

On another note here is something more playful for the younger crowd. Putting a face on the plate makes it better when you feel like having some fun before being digested.



I am more inspired to buy some usable, function art rather than having cluttered art on the walls. It all depends on what the canvas is. I believe it is more than a piece of fabric in this case. The cutting boards can be found on This Next and the Mr. and Ms. Face plates can be found at Perpetual Kid
 

Pages


As an illustrator and graphic designer I see inspiration every day. I will be sharing inspiration and art reviews. One can definitely say They STOLE My Idea!!