What Type Of Artist?

January 21, 2011
Today, I am still inspired by the Dave Matthews Band recording of Big Whiskey and the Groo Grux King. The entire album art has been drawn by Dave Matthews himself.

About a a year a go I went out and bought the CD because I love the music and after that I fell in love with the artwork. Later on I wanted some records to frame. Somehow I was lead back to Big Whiskey and the Groo Grux King.

Everyday I look at the cover of the album and become more inspired by it. If you wish to become inspired by it too check out this site a fan made.

  • The album art depicts the streets of wild New Orleans. Most likely, it during the time of Mardi Gras. These doodles looks as though they are done in ink and watercolor.
 

Pages


As an illustrator and graphic designer I see inspiration every day. I will be sharing inspiration and art reviews. One can definitely say They STOLE My Idea!!