Do It

January 29, 2011
Now men, I know you have better things to do like fix computers, unclog the drain, and work on the car. How much more stereotypical can I get today.

Boys get out your thread and needle. No we are not doing sugary. We are going to do some crafts with that needle and thread. In my mind I have this pined as womans work because they have smaller finger but I bet a man could do this art just as well.







Take a look at the artists. Note that all of them are interested in doing some gay art for men. I have a feeling it is because they know if they don't they will loose a percentage of people and will not get payed. It is nice to see crafty art like this gets modernized but who know it would have a sexual twist.

These pieces are nice to see. If I had to choose one It would have to be lesser of the horrid, the two guys kissing. To me, some time gay art can be tacky and use too many rainbows.
 

Pages


As an illustrator and graphic designer I see inspiration every day. I will be sharing inspiration and art reviews. One can definitely say They STOLE My Idea!!