Projected

January 17, 2011
It boggles me that someone did this. Do you know who it is?


Maybe this picture will help. Does it?


I find it to be a little bit hard that in art you project what someone did look like or will look like if you only have a drawing of them know. I mean it has happened many time throughout the years with different characters. I have seen one artist draw the character and and another in this case predict his future.

Somehow this reminds me of the series All Grown Up vs Rugrats. I would so to do something like this. It inspires me, a little.

If you can do something like this I would love to know what I would look like in the future. Somebody illustrate me.

 

Pages


As an illustrator and graphic designer I see inspiration every day. I will be sharing inspiration and art reviews. One can definitely say They STOLE My Idea!!