The Rainbow

January 8, 2011

What do you think it is? Any guesses. At first glance most of us just see strokes of paint. Normally, strokes of paint make up something bigger. Today they make up my inspiration.

This artist like many others such as Claude Monet made a delightful painting made up of almost every color possible. When done, you have to look beyond the stoke of color to see that we were looking at a dog. It is amazing how they blues, pinks, and purples can not detract from the piece.




What do you think? I am inspired by how this works. I wonder if it is similar to pointillism? I might have to try this when working on a piece in Photoshop.
 

Pages


As an illustrator and graphic designer I see inspiration every day. I will be sharing inspiration and art reviews. One can definitely say They STOLE My Idea!!